Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl

I did not want to wake up this morning. I did not go to bed any later than normal; I did not wake up earlier than normal; I had an exhausting weekend.

Friday, after school, I went a played some outdoor hockey with my cousins and some friends. When we were done I thought I had lost function of my feet. They were so cold that I could not move my toes- it was actually very painful. When I got home I quickly showered and went over to Nick's to watch tennis and play some Guitar Hero. In a previous post I mentioned that I had become addicted/obsessed to Guitar Hero. Thankfully, this is no longer the case as this was the first time I had played in 2 or 3 weeks.

Saturday I woke up and played several more hours of hockey. When I got home this time, I passed out for a 3 or 4 hours. I probably could have slept all day and through the night but I decided to go have a couple of drinks with Nick and Lauran. Randomly, I ran into a couple of guys who I played football with. They were up from Grand Rapids visiting a friend. At the beginning of the night I didn't plan on getting drunk but these guys kept buying rounds so I ended up getting a little inebriated, but I was not too drunk. Nick and I walked back to his place and slept there.

Sunday was a beautiful day but I was too tired to do anything active. Instead, I made some guacamole and 7 layer dip for the Superbowl. Dylan and my mom cooked as well. The game was awesome, although I did want Arizona to win. Larry Fitzgerald is ridiculous. I ate way too much food, but it was worth it.

It is already February. Only 8 more weeks until my trip, haha. It seems like a long time but I am sure the days will pass quickly.

No comments: